Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My favorites from MAC Semi-precious collection!

Hey guys!! So I went to the MAC counter recently to check out the new Semi-precious collection they have released and I fell in love with 2 items that I HAD to purchase immediately!



The lippy I got is a lustre lipstick called 'Gem of Roses.' This is a beautiful strawberry pink color. This lipstick is very moisturizing and long lasting. I love lustre lipsticks from MAC. I think this is a lovely color that almost everyone could pull off and it might be a great color if you are thinking about trying pinks out for the first time!!

Above is the swatch without a flash. It 


The next product I had to have is one of the mineralize blushes from the semi-precious collection. I fell in love with the blush called 'Feeling Flush.'

This blush is so beautiful and very pigmented. Everyone can wear it just go at it with a light hand, unless you're like me and love a bright pop of blush! This color is a very cool-toned pink, with a touch of lavender in there! I'm in love, I've worn this every day since I've bought it! 

Below I have swatched it for you. You can apply this very lightly or really build on it for a strong pigment!




Have you guys tried any products from the semi-precious collection!? If so, what have you tried? What are your favorites? Have you tried 'gem of roses' or 'feeling flush?'

2 comments:

  1. just ordered gem of roses off ebay... only 20.00 so hopefully it's real :/ lol cute tattoo on your wrist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh! i wish i picked up Gem of Roses when i could... its now sold out! :(

    Danniella

    visit us?

    xx

    ReplyDelete