Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Birthday Party Make-up!


So last night was my birthday party and I thought I'd share with you the make-up I did for it! My dress was gold sequins from Bebe you'll see it in pictures below!


Face:
Revlon Photoready Foundation 008
MAC studio fix concealer NW 30
Smashbox Matte bronzer, suntan

Cheeks:
Feeling Flush by MAC (semi-precious collection)
Silver Dust from MAC



Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Smog, Half-Baked in inner corner)
MAC Carbon eyeshadow outer corner
El Dorado NYX Glitter liner inner corner
Make Up For Ever black aqua liner
L'oreal infalliable carbon black eyeliner


Lashes:
NYX lashes 119

Lips:
A whole bunch of NYX colors mixed together!


Hope you like the make-up look I went for. Below is a photo of me at the party!!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the third photo ^^ happy belated birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! & also, happy birthday for whenever it was/is! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and good makeup look! happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! love the dress and makeup:)

    ReplyDelete