Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sultra (one inch) Bombshell.


I think I fell in love with a hair tool.

My hair is almost as stubborn as I am and Sultra's bombshell in the one inch barrel version gets the job done. Whether I want more beachy waves, wavy curls, or a super curly do this will get the job done. There are so many things I can do with my hair with this tool.

The more hair you wrap around it the bigger your curl. You can also adjust the curl with how you wrap it around the wand.

This also heats up super fast, and gets hot enough for the most difficult hair, like mine!
This bombshell has made getting ready so much easier and faster! And the curls will hold all day!!

Everyone needs to start saving up and invest in this heavenly tool!
The bombshell also comes with a heat protection styling glove which is awesome too!

You can purchase this Sultra Bombshell at Sephora for $130 !

**The picture below is my hair from today that I styled with the bombshell. What do you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment