Monday, August 29, 2011

My favorite foundations I have. At the moment.


So I decided to write a blog showing you my favorite foundations I have. These are not all that I have but just the ones I use the most.


*MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation: This is one of the first foundations I have ever used a long time ago. This foundation gives a nice medium coverage and can be built up to a fuller coverage. It is a water based formula with an SPF of 15. It is a matte finish. My color is NC45. It goes for $26.50
*Make Up For Ever HD Foundation: THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVER!! This is such a light weight foundation that is full coverage and oil free! This photographs beautifully and looks flawless in real life! My color is 155! One pump can cover you're entire face. It's a more dewy finish which I love because matte doesn't look natural in my opinion. This foundation goes for $40.
*Revlon Photoready Foundation:  This is my favorite drugstore/lower end foundation. Although it is cheap the product is very nice in quality. It's a medium coverage, dewy, and long wearing. This also photographs nicely. I would suggest this for someone who already has pretty nice skin but wants to amp it up a little bit and even out. Looks beautiful is applied with Sephora's airbrush foundation brush #55. This foundation usually goes for around $12. My color is 008.
*Too Faced Amazing Face Oil Free Close-up coverage Foundation: I was surprised how much I liked this foundation once I tried it, because I did not have high expectations for it.  This foundation will give you an airbrushed look. It is a full coverage foundation in my opinion. It is a thicker foundation as compared to the MUFE HD, but once applied does not feel heavy. It definitely reduces the appearance of lines and helps to minimize pores. This foundation goes for $36 and my color is Warm Honey. Only down fall with this foundation is there is no pump so I find myself always dumping out more than I need.


Foundations I want to try:
  •  Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation
  • Chanel vitalumiere

 
Other foundations I love:
  • Givenchy photo' perfexion
  • Hourglass




5 comments:

  1. Great favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reviews,hon!Love your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there girlie! I too love me some MAC and Makeup Forever they are my fave products Of course, I love most MAC anything specially blushes.LOL
    I love your girlie blog and I am now following : )

    I want to invite you to my blog, Hope to see you there!

    Blessings!

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the makeup forever and the photoready!

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete