Monday, August 8, 2011

Recent Mac Haul.


I just received my MAC package I've been so anxious to receive!!!

I finally got the Blogger's Confession eyeshadow in 'Jealousy Wakes.' This color was sold out for a while and I was worried it wouldn't come back in stock but it did!!! It's an amazing color. If you're a crayola crayon user like myself it's very much like the jungle green color! It's described on MAC's site as an Emerald green with teal and gold pearl! It's a very unique color, and I've noticed you can really build on the color to make it super vibrant!


The next item I received in my haul was a lipstick I've been dying for! It's called 'Girl about town' (amplified creme) and it is a vibrant fuschia color! If you've seen Selena Gomez's video for "Love you like a love song" it's identical to the hot pink lipstick she is wearing in one of the scene! This lipstick is amazing. I'll do a FOTD look with it shortly!

And lastly, I decided to try a new bronzer and I'm so glad I did. I went with MAC's Matte Bronzer! I love it. I use it more for contour on my cheeks and to shape my nose.. It is a deep color so I would not suggest it for lighter skin tones!

5 comments:

  1. nice haul great picks :)
    jealousy wakes is soo pretty *__*

    lexyloveslipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Girl About Town and it is an amazing lippie. Great for nights out or modern pin up looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely products:) I love the lipstick! I have almost the same color, but from YSL..:)

    Lovely blog you have here! I just discovered it but really enjoy it :) Im a new follower;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new stuff from mac! The green eye shadow is so pretty!
    http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete